Breakfast: Quaker rice cake (caramel) with Peanut butter & craisins
glass of milk
banana
Lunch: lettuce salad with chicken finger bites, red pepper, green onion, cucumber, dill weed & honey mustard sauce
glass of iced tea
Snack: orange
Night Snack: walnut crunch & coffee
*(just gimme my Timmies and no one gets hurt)
I'm thoroughly enjoying the smaller tummy I'm getting and boy does this blogging what I eat ever keep me accountable. I'm loving it. Do you know how many times I would have had just a few chips and just a few salt water taffy candy. But if I have to blog it, then I'll just rather not eat it. I hope this keeps up. I don't remember all the time, but from time to time I am remembering to pray for all of us concerning our will power and our daily eating habits. We CAN do it with help from above! Nothing tastes as good as being thin FEELS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment