Saturday, May 24, 2008

bjw

breakfast: a bit of the orange cottage cheese salad that I made for church lunch, tea

lunch: one plateful of various salads, 1/2 whole wheat bun with butter, water

snack: a small sample of Minigo thingy at Costco

supper: salami sandwich made with Alpine bread, a serving of the orange cottage cheese salad left over from church lunch, mini Pepsi

snack: fruit and fruit dip (two helpings each), about 6 2-bite brownies, water

exercise: 1 mile on treadmill this morning; approx. 1.8 mile walk by river this afternoon. This makes 6.8 miles out of the 8 that I had pledged. At least having the goal motivated me to get moving more!

I hereby commit to eight miles for next week with 15 minutes of weights and other muscle toning stuff thrown in.

You two are so impressive how you're committed to this. Please keep it up as it is helping me too.

Love you guys!

No comments: