First of all the weigh scale said that I lost one pound; I know that this doesn't count for anything because it always varies one to two pounds. On a positive note it didn't say I gained a pound!
Breakfast: 2 pieces toast with Nutella, tea.
snack: cookie @ work.
lunch: chicken wrap combo @ KFC (includes fries, gravy, a pop), small sundae @ DQ (took my girl out for lunch : )
supper: chocolate bar and pop. (yes, I know I am a moron at this point, I get that!)
Exercise: 1.5 miles on my treadmill, lift my 10 pound weights for 5 minutes (I have not actually done this yet, but will go directly from computer to do it and since I have committed to it here, I know I will --mind games)
Karen: I saw that game "What's Yours Like" in Walmart, so I bought it. Now we need to get a few people together to try it! I know this last bit has nothing to do with what I ate or exercised but I just thought of it and out it came. Love you guys, keep up the good work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment