Okay, today wasn't such a good day for blogging all that I consumed, but here goes.
Breakfast:
my usual porridge & toast
1/2 cup milk
Lunch: St. Andrew's Women's League provided lunch today.
1 1/2 tea bunwiches (if you don't know what a tea bun is, it's a really tiny sweet bun) - 1/2 with egg salad, 1 with salmon
cucumber, carrots, radishes, celery with dip
1 piece of dessert - it was a marshmallow-peanut butter-rice krispie thingie
2 cups black coffee
Snack:
2 cups coffee with fat free hazelut creamer
2 two-bite brownies I found in the church's fridge :(
Supper:
beef ribs
mashed potatoes with butter
tossed salad with Ranch dressing
1 cup milk
1 twizzler
Well, now that I've got it all "recorded", it doesn't look all that bad. It's just that our supper was really fatty. We've got beef ribs that I didn't know what to do with, so I tried a new recipe. The taste was good, but the ribs are so fatty, that even after my twizzler dessert they left a greasy aftertaste. Yuck! I'm thinking I'd rather chuck the beef ribs that are left in the deep freeze than eat them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment