slice of whole wheat toast with low fat pb & a banana
glass of milk
We had lunch at the Aroma Resto-bar in the Radisson - just the two of us :-) I had chicken calzone with root chips and a spinach salad. (It's one of my favourite meals - and it's really not a big meal, so I felt really good afterward.)
We went for a nice walk along the river - it was such a beautiful afternoon! On the way home I couldn't resist a treat when we went thru the Tim Horton's drive thru. I had a small brownie iced capp supreme. Mmmm!
Evening at Kevin Wiebe's birthday party: two (count 'em) platefuls of veggies, mushrooms and chips with dip (I really tried to have more veggies than chips...), a little bit of some kind of nut mixture, 2 glasses punch, 1 yummy piece of carrot cake.
I can't say I'm noticing a smaller tummy yet, but then by the looks of things, I still don't have the willpower that Kathy has.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment