breakfast: 2 pieces Alpine toast with butter and (scant) peach jam, tea
snack: 2 2-bite brownies (why did I bring these into my house?)
exercise: 3 miles walk/jog on treadmill, 8 minutes with weights and situps and stretching
lunch: one grilled cheese sandwich, about 10 mini dill pickles, water
snack (with hubby on our deck): shared a Pepsi and a few 2-bite brownies (blasted things!)
supper: one bbq chicken breast (marinated in Italian dressing), baked potato with carrots and onions, one slice tomato, one spoon of sour cream on potato, one spoon of cottage cheese, water
exercise: carried all of my scrapbooking stuff upstairs (whew!) and carried our large cooler down to basement--surely all those stairs carrying stuff is exercise!
I also weighed myself this morning and was pleased to see that I have lost 5 pounds since starting this blog, however, I will not put stock in it until it says it again tomorrow.
Hint: NEVER weigh yourself just before or during your period, as this automatically adds weight. Just avoid the scale for about a week in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment