Friday, May 30, 2008

kmn May 30th

Breakfast: banana and 7 cbb's

Memery's strooong coffee with hazelnut cream (one cup)

Lunch: I made a fruit smoothie with blueberry yogurt, strawberries, canteloupe, blueberries, peaches and pineapple, mango, orange juice and that was my lunch - yum!

Snack: an orange

Supper: Big Mac, small fries, medium coke, butter tart

* I planted flowers tonight and spread a bag of mulch as well as went on a leisurely bike ride and that is the extent of my excercise. I suppose I could also count all the heavy lifting at work today as well as the several times I ran the stairs.

Bonnie, Laverne and you will be in our prayers. I'm sure having wrecked his shoulder brings him a ton of pain. Lindsay is hobbling around since Wednesday as well, when he hurt his foot while going down our stairs. The xrays show that he pulled or tore a ligament and so he is off work till Tuesday for sure.

No comments: