Sunday, May 25, 2008

kgn - May 23, 24, 25

I'm finally back on! First I had to get the link from Bonnie, then when I got to the blog, it was in Spanish!! Anyway, with Bonnie's expertise, I now have it in English. So I'm gonna back up to Friday.

Friday, May 23

Breakfast:
1/2 cup milk
porridge & buttered toast

Snack:
2 cups coffee with fat free hazelnut cream

Lunch:
1/2 smokie on a whole wheat bun
vanilla pudding

Supper:
burger on a bun with bbq sauce & fried onions
can of Pepsi

Evening snack:
handful of chocolate dipped strawberries (mmm!)
1 two-bite cinnamon roll
1 cup mocha


Saturday, May 24

Breakfast:
1 cup milk
1 Kellogg's All-Bran bar

Lunch:
plateful of salads - 2 were whipped salads and the rest were green salads
1/2 whole wheat bun with butter
1 cup coffee with milk & sugar

Snack:
1 teeny tiny Minigo (it was a sample at Costco)

Supper:
1/2 smokie on a whole wheat bun
5 mini dill pickles
peach whipped salad (for what it's worth, I made it with light Cool Whip and 1% cottage cheese)

Evening snacks:
fruit (pineapple, grapes, watermelon, honeydew & canteloupe) with fruit dip - again, made with light Cool Whip - and there's cinnamon in it, and Bonnie says that cinnamon speeds up your metabolism :)
4 two-bite brownies

Exercise:
After the ladies' thing at LHAC, Bonnie & I went on a good, brisk 35 minute walk along the river.


Sunday, May 25

Breakfast:
toast with light pb
banana
1 cup milk

Lunch:
hamburger with all the fixings
2 helpings Ichiban salad
2 glasses iced tea
2 mini Mars bars

Snack:
peach whipped salad
a handful ju-jubes

Supper:
grilled cheese sandwich
a couple multigrain Tostitos with spinach dip
fruit with fruit dip

No comments: