Monday, May 12, 2008

kmn May 12

Breakfast: all bran bar and 7 cran-blueberry bites
1 coffee - just a bit of cream & sugar

Lunch: potato salad and 1 beer stick
5 sips of a new kind of pop someone brought to work (lichy pop)

Snack: banana & fresh pineapple

Supper: cheese burger, a few dill pickle chips, quite a lot of cheezies, a medium scoop of potato salad and a can of pepsi

*I think I did okay today, but it was not easy. Most days since we've started this I can honestly say I haven't found it hard, but today I was really tempted to revert back to my old ways. Mostly I just feel like pigging out on some chocolate or some cheese cake or some blizzard or some fudge or some peanut butter reese bars or some caramels or some banana split!!!!! But, I don't eat after I blog so that's good. I'll just go for a walk now.

No comments: