Tuesday, July 22, 2008

kmn July 22

1 Kellogg's All Bran bar
1 bite of Memery's chocolate chip All Bran bar
1 apple
1 cup of coffee with hazelnut fat free cream
oodles of water
1 pizza bush pie on whole wheat
can of Dr. Pepper
half a Wunderbar shared with Clay (each had exactly half!!)
medium sized potato with gravy and 4 Swedish meatballs
tall glass of milk


I am extremely pumped! I did not gain over the weekend. In fact I had a one pound loss. So that's 11 lbs. off now. Clayton also lost weight again. He has now lost 13 lbs. Now, normally I do not eat after supper but I am giving blood tonight so I may have to eat a bit. They really don't like you to leave without a drink and a doughnut. Oh, well, if I gain a smidge for a good cause, then so be it.

No comments: