breakfast: 2 pieces toast, tea
snack: a few cherries, a few pretzels, water (I also stopped and bought a strawberry milkshake, but it was so fake and sooo sweet that after a few sips, I threw it out!)
lunch: raided the garden for peas (couldn't get into kitchen when I got home)
snack: granola bar, Pepsi
supper: 2 slices whole wheat bread w a serving of Chili, two slices pepper, two mini carrots, two slices cucumber (no dip), water
snack: 2 bites of Easter bunny, hot chocolate
YES, the dead cat was the mother of the babies, so we now have 3 orphans. Thankfully they are pretty much big enough to eat on their own, they just aren't drinking much! They have tried to nurse on Mistee which she loved!
Karen, any word on camping spots? I am thinking you're not having much luck. I need to talk to Janie ASAP if you do find something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment