Monday, July 28, 2008

bjw July 28

breakfast: yogurt, banana, tea
snack: handful of pretzels, Fruit-to-go
lunch: I came home from work late (2:30) and was REALLY hungry for some lunch! Only to discover a crew of men being very loud and demolishing my kitchen/living room. I could not even get close to food! I went to the basement, but the noise was unbearable, so I ended up in my camper with a very small amount of Spitz for my lunch!
supper: pigged out on a GENEROUS bacon sandwich, 2 pieces of toast with butter and honey, Pepsi
snack: after I saw my cat (that I raised with an eye-dropper last year) laying dead in the bush, I consoled myself with a GENEROUS piece of saskatoon cheesecake & tea. It didn't really help though cuz I'm stilled bummed about my kitty and her 3 orphans PLUS now I have all these calories to be bummed about. I am going to get on my treadmill now....we'll see how far I go.

No comments: