Wednesday, July 23, 2008

bjw July 23

well, I am back and not really proud of my eating at the lake, but I walked, biked, and swam, so here's hoping it at least balanced out. I will weigh in tomorrow.

breakfast: 2 pieces cinnamon bread toasted w butter, bowl of canned peaches, tea
lunch: one piece of lemon merange pie (Lynnette had made it for us the night before but we were already snoring!)
snack: shared a rootbeer on the drive home
supper: take-out chinese from Warman - I had one plateful only!, Pepsi

exercise: short walk outside with my dog who was bonkers to see us, 1.5 mile walk on my treadmill

I have not yet consumed the chocolate bar that LaVerne brought home with the chinese, but I am pretty sure I don't have the will power to leave it alone either!

Karen, your camper is MARVELOUS, but I am so glad to be home. I know, what a loser!

No comments: