Breakfast:
2 slices whole wheat toast with butter & beet jelly
1 cup milk
Snack: Lemonade while doing wingnuts
Lunch:
Big Mac
5 fries
Pepsi (shared with Glen)
Snack: more lemonade
Supper:
1 pork chop with bbq sauce
1 small serving oven roasted potatoes & carrots
lettuce salad with lo cal Ranch dressing
Jersey Milk bar
2 cups milk
Evening:
Ron & Leona stopped by to help Glen with our broken garage door, and we had lemonade on the deck. (For the record, I also served them ice cream sundaes, but I abstained from them.) Then, when they were leaving, Kevin & Marti walked over to ask if we'd join them in a walk to the Esso for ice cream. I wasn't at all hungry, and didn't feel like having ice cream... but I had a Rolo ice cream cone (single scoop). I think I'll wait a few days before I torture my weigh scale again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment