Sunday, June 8, 2008

kmn June 8th

one pouch of instant porridge and 2 slices of whole wheat toast with margarine
glass of iced tea
10 barbeque chips, 10 ripple chips, handful of pistachios and a can of Mug's rootbeer
half a beer stick
two pcs of farmer's sausage with barbeque sauce (no bun)

We had a great week-end. Lot's of fishing, beautiful weather, lots of laughs and I even managed to blog. I'm tired now though and will be retiring to bed early. Oh, by the way we left a boy out there. We came back with Clayton and left Lyndon there.
He lives for this kind of thing - so does Clayton but he would not want to miss 3 days of school because of the homework he'd get. Lyndon doesn't give a rip.

I forgot to blog that I had a choc chip cookie dough ice cream cone this afternoon also. (one small scoop)
~Nighty, night.

No comments: