first of all, Kathy, guaranteed I weigh more than you! That is not even a maybe. I also weigh in the nude so we would have to change that. I think what we need is a corporate sponsor to have an amazing prize for the first person to lose x amount of weight. Or maybe if we have to pay in to this amazing prize, then we have even more of a interest in it. Whatever, I don't know. I was doing really well this morning. I had given myself a nice pep talk and packed a reasonable lunch, and then, my wonderful and thoughtful husband (truly) surprised me on my mail route with a Drumstick! I do not have the heart to burst his loving bubble so I enjoyed it to the utmost. It was all downhill from there.
breakfast: 2 slices banana bread w butter, tea
snack: Drumstick, water
lunch: grilled cheese sandwich, water
snack: various freebees @ Costco - some were healthy
supper: lasagna @ Mano's (did not quite eat it all, but it was a large serving), garlic toast, water
snack: bowl of raspberries and (sigh) I put cream and sugar on them
exercise: about 1/2 mile walk outside
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment