Breakfast:
Kellogg's Mini Wheats with milk
1/2 cup milk
Snack:
2 cups coffee with fat free hazelnut cream
Lunch:
Radish & butter sandwich on whole wheat
yogurt with granola
water
Supper:
2 slices watermelon
2 rollkuchen
Hershey chocolate bar
1 cup milk
Exercise: 40 minute brisk walk with Glen (At one point I asked him if he was in a race or something, he walks so fast!)
And yeah, I'm in the same boat as you two, only I got there first! I haven't weighed for weeks, I rarely exercise (as you can tell), and I don't seem to have any qualms about blogging what I eat. I really think weighing in together would scare the living daylights out of me, making me get serious about this. I want to lose the roll, but I don't want to have to work at it. I can't win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment