Wednesday, June 25, 2008

kmn June 25th (six months till Christmas!)

Kellogg's all bran bar
glass of milk
bran muffin
half a poutine at Costco
half a cup of Coke
water
small soft serve ice cream cone at the Osler Esso after Clay's last soccer game (they won 5-3 against Aberdeen)


I draw the line at weighing in together. Even just the mention of it made me eat less today! Maybe that scare will work for me. You see it's just that I weigh in the nude and I also CAN"T let anyone know my number just yet. It's really very scary!! I promise I'll keep on working at this and I'll really try to improve!
I still do believe in this blogging because believe it or not I ate a whole lot more and a whole lot worse before we started this.

**Going for a brisk half hour walk now. Goodnight.

No comments: