Tuesday, April 22, 2008

To Begin

Alright, so here we are at the beginning of this blog.

We have agreed to have this blog to be an engouragement to one another and to keep ourselves accountable.

My goals here are to keep track of my eating by letting you know EVERYTHING that I eat as well as to keep track of my exercise. My ultimate goal by doing these things is to be motivated to lose 15 pounds by the end of May 2008. I won't put down my actual weight, as that is scary, but I will let you know how I am doing each week in that regard.

I would also like this to be a place of sharing God's goodness in our lives and Bible verses that could encourage us.

1 comment:

kmn said...

Hi gals. I'll get on board with this tomorrow. I didn't realize that we were getting started just yet and today was not a great day for recording what I sent down the hatch. I feel really excited about this though and will start getting a grip as of now. Let's pray for each other each day concerning this. Remember: Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who gives me strengh. I think I'll go for a walk now. ~kmn