I am so sorry ladies, my computer was at the doctor's forever. But we now have it back. You are doing so awesome here on our blog!
I have not kept track of my eating and exercise while computerless, but suffice to say, I have not gained or lost weight!
Today's list for me bjw:
2 pieces toast and tea
cookie (coffee table at work usually has something)
bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup
3 Dad's cookies
one mini hamburger (no bun) with ketchup
one serving mashed potatoes with gravy
cream corn
THREE pieces homemade cinnamon bread (yikes)
positive for today is that I haven't had pop (all week)
Just by typing this I can see that I just don't stop to think before popping things in the hole! This will be great for me.
Exercise this week is also pathetic. This will change!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment