Sunday, April 27, 2008

kgn - 25th & 26th

No time to be on the computer the last couple days - so I'm gonna try to remember what I ate on the 25th.

porridge, buttered toast & milk
2 cups coffee
2 salmon & cucumber bunwiches
medium iced capp
carbonara chicken sub at Quizno's
Coke
handful of raspberry ju-jubes
Mountain Dew

As for exercise, I think I should be able to count the umpteen trips up and down the stairs loading Brendan's stuff into his Jimmy and our van. Also, I exercised incredible willpower. On the way home from Moose Jaw we stopped in Chamberlain for candy for the trip home. Glen bought me a Skor bar (which I hadn't asked for), and I kindly told him that he could have it. It's Sunday after noon right now, and the thing is sitting on our dresser. I really wish he'd just eat it. If he doesn't eat it today, it's going in his lunch tomorrow. I don't want it around in a moment of weakness.


Saturday the 26th was not so good a day for recording what I ate, but here goes:

Cinnamon Toast crunch cereal with 1% milk
donut (only 1 - not as many as some had...)
4 two-bite brownies
2 (or 3) chocolate chip squares
2 cups coffee with sugar and cream
(lots of) multi-grain tostitos with spinach dip
cucumbers, carrots, mushrooms, celery with dip
canteloupe and pineapple
Chinese food - lemon chicken, s & s pork, chicken balls, chow mein, almond gai ding, chop suey, egg roll

What I ate probably isn't so bad, but I know I ate too much. For the record though, as of Saturday morning I'd lost 4 pounds! I probably gained a couple back already, but I'm not giving up this time. It's really seeming to help me that I'm accountable to you two. Whenever I'm eating I think, "I'm gonna have to record this..."

No comments: