Wednesday, April 30, 2008

kgn - I'm back!

I haven't had time to post my food diary, but I have been keeping track, so here goes:

Sunday, April 27: (I did really, really badly)
Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal with 1% milk
1 bowl chicken noodle soup
small piece of chocolate cake
2 cups coffee
3 cups iced tea
1 bun with ham
layered lettuce salad
some kind of whipped salad
3 slices cheese
3 Nanaimo bars :(
1 lemon square
1 butter tart bar

(Note: After the weekend, I'd found 2 1/2 of the 4 pounds I'd lost. Three steps forward, two steps back, I guess.)

Monday, April 28: (My Mom's birthday - supper with my family.)
I actually went for a 20 minute walk. :)
2 oranges
2 fried eggs
2 slices whole wheat toast
hash browns
ham
chocolate milk
small chocolate Easter treat
Chinese food
cupcake
some other whipped dessert thing
Mountain Dew
iced tea
2 Riesens

Tuesday, April 29:
porridge & toast
2 cups coffee
2 oatmeal raisin cookies
1 orange
2 salmon sandwiches
lettuce salad with Ranch dressing
farmer sausage on a bun with bbq sauce
macaroni with cream gravy & fried onions (mmmm! good, but oh, so bad!)
1 piece chocolate cake
1 cup milk
2 Riesens

Wednesday, April 30:
porridge & toast
2 cups coffee
2 salmon sandwiches
lettuce salad with Ranch dressing
yogurt granola bar
shepherd's pie
whole wheat bun
1 cups milk
4 Riesens

I'm really struggling with willpower. I'm going thru serious chocolate cravings lately. But. I. Am. Not. Going. To. Give. Up.

I'm glad to hear it's working for you, Kathy. You know, even if all it does at first is make us feel better about ourselves, it's totally worth it.

I've been forgetting to pray about it. We can't expect to be able to do this without God's help.

No comments: