Tuesday, August 5, 2008

kmn Aug. 5th

1 blueberry muffin
bunwich with assorted cold cuts, lettuce, green pepper, cucumber, garlic mayo & mustard
3/4 cup green grapes
1 piece of beef jerky
1 Kellogg's All Bran bar
water
1 orange
1 lifesaver candy
2 pieces farmer sausage with Bull's Eye b.b.q. sauce (without bun)
2 twizzlers
1 butterscotch candy
extra small scoop of lazy cabbage rolls casserole
1 bowl of cooked rice with sugar and cinnamon
1 lemon tart
glass of milk
1 can of Five Alive


Here's an update on my weigh in situation. At one point this summer I had dropped 11.5 pounds, but then I gained back 1.5 of those pounds making it ten pounds off now.
I'm happy to say though that during this Week-end I managed to have a stay. Even if I can just keep these ten pounds off for a while I'll be happy. More would be great and I'm going to keep trying, but 10 feels pretty o.k. right now.

I'm off for a half hour walk and likely a bike ride too.

No comments: